This year’s Ropecon starts tomorrow. This means a weekend of gaming, making new friends (and enemies) and a lot of weird events. This year might be even weirder since nobody knows how the new location will work out. Will it be so good that Ropecon enters a new renessaince or will it fall to chaos? We’ll just have to witness
Here are a few last things to remember:
- If you are not sure what games you should try, check out our recommendations.
- This is a new location for the organizers as well; ask them about what you want to know but let them make mistakes.
- Try a game you haven’t tried before. This is the main reason I go to Ropecon. It is an excellent chance to have a go with a new system or game.
- At least consider larping. It isn’t for all but it is certainly something every should at least try.
- Make the most of it! Ropecon is only once a year!
- Follow this blog and our Instagram for updates, photos and first hand experiences.
Lastly I would like to (once again) remind you that if you need a photographer for your games or cosplay (etc.) don’t hesitate to find me or contact me. My time tables are flexible and if I’m not at the middle of a game I’m more than willing to take even more photos.
Great gaming for everyone!